Monday, November 23, 2009

Wall-E


Most people would not be interested in watching a movie with barley any talking. The two main words that are spoken are “Wall-e”, and “Eve”. I would rate this movie 4 out of 5. Wall-e, directed by Andrew Stanton, I thought was very well done. The majority of the movie was told through the voices of the robots and their actions. At the beginning of the movie I was working on other work. I heard people start to laugh, and when I looked up I didn’t know what was so funny. After awhile I was glued to the movie and wasn’t doing other work.

I thought it was funny the way the made fun of the weight problem of people and the way that some people are no t eco friendly. They showed that in the future when people are living in space that they are all overweight, they have chairs that move them around so they don’t have to walk, and that they have computers and technology to do everything for them. I would defiantly recommend this movie to others, it is really cute and has a fun storyline to it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WALL-E

http://www.the-reel-mccoy.com/movies/2008/images/Wall-E_poster.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment